Re: 6500P

Vikki Youngmeyer

I bought the 6500 about 2 weeks before the 6600 came out. I sewed that thing into the ground! I traded it and my 350e in on the 12000 when it first came out. I bought it from the same store I bought the 6500 from and got a good trade in allowance. The owner was refurbishing the machines. When she came to my 6500, it became a parts machine as I had really sewn the heck out of it as I did a lot of quilting on it!

Vikki
Houston, TX

-----Original Message-----
From: onlinesewing-janome@groups.io <onlinesewing-janome@groups.io> On Behalf Of vjw_65@comcast.net
Sent: Friday, April 17, 2020 5:29 PM
To: onlinesewing-janome@groups.io
Subject: [onlinesewing-janome] 6500P

My 6500 went in for regular service the day the gov. shut down our state, I am committed to make over 50 masks a local lady loaned me her backup machine.After complete self-service it stitches kinda okay.
Is a Singer Simple 3116 Uggghhhh I am hoping my machine is done when our state opens back up I can't get these masks done with the Singer.Thread breaks every two minutes.I am totally spoiled by my 6500P. Nurses need these masks.
Vicki
On April 17, 2020 at 9:04 AM Carole Schneider <sewgram@comcast.net> wrote:

I have a 6500. Older than the 6600. My husband won it for me many years ago and it has been a wonderful machine. Still going strong and I consider it my “work horse”!

Join onlinesewing-janome@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.