From: onlinesewing-janome@groups.io <onlinesewing-janome@groups.io> On Behalf Of vjw_65@comcast.net
Sent: Friday, April 17, 2020 5:29 PM
To: onlinesewing-janome@groups.io
Subject: [onlinesewing-janome] 6500P

My 6500 went in for regular service the day the gov. shut down our state, I am committed to make over 50 masks a local lady loaned me her backup machine.After complete self-service it stitches kinda okay.
Is a Singer Simple 3116 Uggghhhh I am hoping my machine is done when our state opens back up I can't get these masks done with the Singer.Thread breaks every two minutes.I am totally spoiled by my 6500P. Nurses need these masks.
Vicki
On April 17, 2020 at 9:04 AM Carole Schneider <sewgram@comcast.net> wrote:

I have a 6500. Older than the 6600. My husband won it for me many years ago and it has been a wonderful machine. Still going strong and I consider it my “work horse”!