Sent: Tuesday, November 15, 2011 6:10 PM
Subject: [janome12000] Re: # of stitches in design

I haven't seen an "official" number, but I've heard 250,000. I've also heard that designs in that range are rejected as being too large. The limit for the 11000 and MB-4 is 100,000, so I'm sure that at least that size will work on the 12000. There is also an upcoming update to the 12000 that will add CD support, so it's possible that there will be a change in the stitch limit at that time.