Re: ID a stablizer?


Sounds like Classic from Allstitch.

Diane B

On Tue, Apr 14, 2020, 2:56 PM Joyce Daniel <mdaniel@...> wrote:

I need to replace a stabilizer but not a clue what it’s called. Hope you can help.



Has a grid “embedded” into it


Also, who sells this type stabilizer?

Thanks!! Joyce




“All you have shall some day be given;

Therefore, give now, that the season

of giving may be yours, and not

of your inheritors.”

Kahill Gibran


“Give” is my favorite 4-letter word


Join to automatically receive all group messages.