Re: Bobbin issues MC 11000

ikego58

Hi Kim,  you know, I had made sure the top thread was threaded, but I didn't actually rethread it. I did that, changed the needle, cleaned the bobbin area again AND I messed with the threader.  So, not sure what did the trick, but the bobbin thread came up correctly and I do not have anymore issues with the machine "tacking" at the beginning.  It was good, because 3 of my girls were finishing Easter dresses for today and I have been letting them use my edge stitch foot for certain topstitching et.  Anyway, there is some issue with the threader not working right yet, but I am happy the machine is working!  Thanks for the suggestion!  Take care and Happy Easter!  Kelly