Bobbin issues MC 11000

ikego58

Hi Everyone,

I hope you are all not going stir crazy due to the quarantine!  So, I have a MC 11000 that is newish to me. It has been serviced not that long ago, but started acting funny today by getting stuck right at the beginning of stitching; almost like I was "tacking".  Then the thread broke so I cleaned out the entire bobbin area which was pretty clean except a little thread was caught.  I put a new bobbin in and every time I try to pull up the thread from the bobbin, it is getting caught.  I don't know where to start my troubleshooting on this!  Any ideas?  Thank you!

Kelly