From: mah_jongg@... via groups.io <mah_jongg@...>
To: onlinesewing-janome <onlinesewing-janome@groups.io>
Sent: Wed, Apr 8, 2020 9:33 am
Subject: [onlinesewing-janome] rayon vs poly thread for embroidering

Starting to like my 550e machine. Not as user friendly as my 10000 though, but the embroidery results are so much better. Anyway, was looking to get opinions on which thread is better to use. Rayon or poly thread. Google reviews are about 55/45. My sewing dealer says poly, plus its gaining in popularity.  Running low on thread and interested in knowing if I should order my needed colors in rayon or poly.

thanks,