Re: reading a USB?

DeeDee Bedard

sometimes it isn't the stitch count but the company that digitized it didn't get it in the hoop   opening it in digitizer or a good embroidery program will show you if the whole design fits in the hoop

On April 4, 2020 at 1:38 PM Joyce Daniel <mdaniel@...> wrote:

Is there a chart somewhere that tells what the max that a USB can read on a Janome machine ?

I have a 350. I have a USB with 6 designs that do not “load” on the machine. Wondering if the stitch count is too much?

TIA! Joyce

Happiness cannot be traveled to,

owned, earned, or worn.

It is the spiritual experience of living

every minute with love, grace & gratitude.”

and giving full credit for blessings from our Lord

- Denis Waitley

**All lives matter to God, and should also, to each of us.