Program the Cutter Pedal?

Nyssa Lanzafame

I   love the foot pedal, even with the delay prefer it.  I can keep my hands moving to the next task while i am waiting for it to cut rather than letting go and then having to get my hand back to the project.    I am wondering with my little mask production going, i am using the stitch with the knot at the beginning and the end, where it then cuts when you push the reverse button. Can I get it so the pedal will work to activate the end of the stitch line and result in the same knot and cut that i get when i push the reverse button?  ( i had 'another' machine that had a foot pedal where you could control what that extra pedal function did, so it could cut, knot, and lift in any combination).  Thanks!