Re: reading a USB?

Joyce Daniel

Thanks a TON to all who answered with my question on how many stitches could go on a USB stick for my 350E. I finally dumped all the excess designs (10) and just put on the 5 designs I wanted to embroider and they show up like they’re suppose to. Just too much on the stick I guess. And the 5 do have a high stitch count each. Still not sure if it’s 64,000 stitches per design or total number of stitches combined. Just know I don’t have to load them one design at a time.

Now, back to making more facemasks……would rather be embroidering. J

Thanks again!! Joyce

“All you have shall some day be given;

Therefore, give now, that the season

of giving may be yours, and not