Re: # of stitches in design

Jim_Stutsman <jim@...>

I haven't seen an "official" number, but I've heard 250,000. I've also heard that designs in that range are rejected as being too large. The limit for the 11000 and MB-4 is 100,000, so I'm sure that at least that size will work on the 12000. There is also an upcoming update to the 12000 that will add CD support, so it's possible that there will be a change in the stitch limit at that time.

--- In janome12000@yahoogroups.com, "Liz" <dse7sew@...> wrote:

Jim, As some designs are very nice but have a large stitch count, can you tell me what the limit is for the 12000. I did hear the educator mention this at the launch but forgot to write down what she said. Thanks Liz