Questions about 550e

bhoryn

I appreciate all the help I have received from this group about my new embroidery machine.   I have sewn out a couple of designs and found in a couple cases that the automatic threader can not be used when the design is close to the left side of the hoop.   Anyone else run into this problem?

Do you reuse the pre-wound bobbins or just throw them out when empty.

Do you really oil your machine every month as suggested in the owner’s manual?  I’ve been making lots of in the hoop face masks and although they are sewing out just great the machine is sounding a little noisy but perhaps it is from the fabric layers that occur in the folds

Thanks again for your help and suggestions.    Stay safe and healthy

Beth in Ontario