Re: Masks

Linda Wunder

I run a 1.25” strip - straight grain through my bias tape maker tool (I use the yellow one).   Then fold over again and press.  Then I zigzag the strips full length. They make ties about the right width. *** Be careful starting the zigzag stitch the throat plate on the machine will try to eat your strip—- you won’t be happy.
Linda

On Mar 30, 2020, at 6:22 AM, Roberta K via Groups.Io <robkon94@...> wrote:

Ginger:

What you can do is instead of using elastic, cut long strips of leftover fabric about 15-20” long and 1 1/2 inches wide, fold in half the long way, press, fold each edge in up to the fold, press and stitch along the edge. Finish the sides where the elastic was supposed to go, and sew the ties to each corner.

Roberta in FL