Re: I meceived a message from the American Sewng Guild about the mediate need for face masks, how to make them & where to send them. If you are able to help please read the article. We are all home & have lots of time on our hands lets do what we can to help. Shirley

Roberta K

If you go on YouTube and search for DIY face mask or something similar, you will find that a bunch of tutorials have popped up overnight. Some are easy to follow and some not so much. But you can definitely get the hang of it from watching.

Roberta in FL