Re: I meceived a message from the American Sewng Guild about the mediate need for face masks, how to make them & where to send them. If you are able to help please read the article. We are all home & have lots of time on our hands le

Lyn Quine

I’ve just read, that American medics are having to wear plastic bin bags because they don’t have enough scrubs.  How true this is, I don’t know, it was on Facebook and we all know how reliable that can be, but if it’s true in only one hospital then there is a need for something there as well.  I’m in the UK so can’t be of any help.