Re: I meceived a message from the American Sewng Guild about the mediate need for face masks, how to make them & where to send them. If you are able to help please read the article. We are all home & have lots of time on our hands le

Shirley Allen

Good for you. I have worn scrubs that are too big do not fit right and make a miserable day at work to be comfortable. Our medical staff are going through terrible times right now and they are exhausted from their efforts. Any thing we can do to help them is vital right now.