Re: I meceived a message from the American Sewng Guild about the mediate need for face masks, how to make them & where to send them. If you are able to help please read the article. We are all home & have lots of time on our hands le

Shirley Allen

Vikki,  These masks are given to nurses & drs who are quite familiar with protection & sanitation, so if they can find a safe way to use them in this pandemic so be it.  Nurse's & Drs are very clever in adapting to imediate needs We have never seen a terrible disease like this before.