Re: I meceived a message from the American Sewng Guild about the mediate need for face masks, how to make them & where to send them. If you are able to help please read the article. We are all home & have lots of time on our hands lets do what we can to help. Shirley

Ceil J

Jim, Thank you for mentioning this.  Too often folks feel the need to point out that the masks don't protect against Covid 19 but the people who are sewing them and helping out know this and know that hospitals, doctors, nurses, nursing homes and some rescue workers need these due to the profound shortage at this time.  Hopefully this will resolve in the future and we can all be proud of what we did in this time of great need.