Re: I meceived a message from the American Sewng Guild about the mediate need for face masks, how to make them & where to send them. If you are able to help please read the article. We are all home & have lots of time on our hands le

Vikki Youngmeyer

I wouldn’t want someone to have used a home made mask that wasn’t designed to specifications to come down with the virus. There are people around that would hunt you down and could sue you for making the mask.

Vikki

Houston, TX

From: onlinesewing-janome@groups.io <onlinesewing-janome@groups.io> On Behalf Of Carolyn Gazerro
Sent: Wednesday, March 25, 2020 8:57 PM
To: onlinesewing-janome@groups.io
Subject: Re: [onlinesewing-janome] I meceived a message from the American Sewng Guild about the mediate need for face masks, how to make them & where to send them. If you are able to help please read the article. We are all home & have lots of time on our hands le

I am glad you brought that to the group’s attention.  Although the gesture is nice the masks do not protect against the Covid 19 virus.  The required mask is the N95 ones that Hanes and Raytheon are manufacturing. 

Join onlinesewing-janome@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.