Re: I meceived a message from the American Sewng Guild about the mediate need for face masks, how to make them & where to send them. If you are able to help please read the article. We are all home & have lots of time on our hands lets do what we can to help. Shirley

Shirley Allen

Mr Mattes,  I agree with what you are saying, but do you know are nurses & Drs are asked to reuse their 95 masks again or putting them in a paper bag to be reused.  So homemade masks are being done so a nurse or Dr can add a layer of protection in the masks (which is made in them) or a protective cover like they use in the operation room.  Something is better than nothing & these individuals understand the meaning of protection.  As a nurse I can attest to that.  Hopefully very soon the equipment needed will be readily available.  These are times we have never known before & we all must abide with what they are telling us to do. And each of us should do all we can to help in any way possible.  God Bless these Drs nurses, paramedics,health workers & so on for what they are doing