Re: I meceived a message from the American Sewng Guild about the mediate need for face masks, how to make them & where to send them. If you are able to help please read the article. We are all home & have lots of time on our hands lets do what we can to help. Shirley

Paula Reed

I’m already working on mine!!  Thank you for the info!!

On Mar 25, 2020, at 5:15 PM, Mattes <info@...> wrote:

Sewing and wearing fabric masks is a good gesture of solidarity and might help to prevent infecting others if you‘re sneezing. It is not protecting you against Sars-CoV-2 ... just to manage expectations.

Fabric masks are not considered PPE and their capability to protect against COVID-19 is unknown.“

Keeping a proper distance to others is currently the only way to flatten the curve of infections enough to improve the medical care situation and research for a cure / vaccine.