Re: 100 wt thread tension

blue_lak

I've used the Microquilter #100 in the top with Janome #90 bobbin thread and the regular bobbin case. The quilt batting was Hobbs Poly Down, with a regular cotton backing. I don't recall having to adjust the thread tension significantly. In testing each project, I do often make small tweaks to get the best thread balance.
I have also used the Microquilter with the Janome bobbing thread for the Hand-look quilt stitch #1, p 85 in 12000 manual. The thread tension for that was cranked up to 9.6, and the batting was 80/20 cotton/poly.
Jan