Re: FSL with 12000

Claire Schutz

I would contact Sue Box, they give good help, Claire S.

On 3/4/2020 3:57 PM, Flossie Schayah wrote:
Does anyone know what built in laces on the 12000 are meant to be sewn directly onto fabric?

Page 142 of the 12000 Instruction Book shows the built in Lace patterns. My notes show that I stitched the 2 butterflies onto thick stabilizer for a card using 40 weight thread at 110%.

I am planning to use my free arm sewing machine to literally stitch stabilizer to the back of the neckline curve as well as stay stitch the soluble to the front. I hope there won't be much movement. I am not planning to embroidery  onto or past the neck.

I was hoping to use a beautiful lace from Sue Box but I guess it is too dense for a t shirt.

Thank you to everyone who has tried to help me,
Flossie