still having trouble with my 550E

bhoryn

I am still experiencing troubles with my machine when doing any lettering.     The thread always shreds and the white from the bobbin shows through the fabric.     I have tried numerous things, new needle, different threads, different stabilizers and different fabrics.  I even ordered prewound Janome bobbins rather than wind my own.  I think I need to take my machine back to the dealer to have them look at it it unless you can give me any suggestions.    I'm going to try to post a picture in the picture section    Thanks for any additional suggestions you may have for me.

Beth