Re: Addendum re: Magnets and sewing Machines

Kathy Strabel

On the left side of the Group page, where you can click on Messages, New Topic, etc., there is a choice of Photos folder. Click on Photos and a page will show with some folders, mine is called Kathy's Hoop. Click on that and see the photo inside the folder.

On Sat, Feb 29, 2020 at 2:25 PM Mary Jo Hirsch <mjhshmoo@...> wrote:
Where is your folder with pictures

On Sat, Feb 29, 2020 at 3:45 PM Kathy Strabel <ksbappa@...> wrote:
Hello--Yikes, I could not see how to add a photo to the "uploaded Photos" folder, so I just made my own folder, called Kathy's Hoop, with the photo of my practice piece using only the outer hoop and office-supply clips.  And I neglected to include in my instructions:  When your design is done stitching, just remove the clips, slide your individual quilt block into position, re-attach clips and stitch the next design. Pretty obvious, but thought I should be thorough.
Kathy Strabel   Camas WA

--
null

--