Addendum re: Magnets and sewing Machines

Kathy Strabel

Hello--Yikes, I could not see how to add a photo to the "uploaded Photos" folder, so I just made my own folder, called Kathy's Hoop, with the photo of my practice piece using only the outer hoop and office-supply clips.  And I neglected to include in my instructions:  When your design is done stitching, just remove the clips, slide your individual quilt block into position, re-attach clips and stitch the next design. Pretty obvious, but thought I should be thorough.
Kathy Strabel   Camas WA