Thread book app

Helen Moslander

Hi, I was just made aware of the threadbook app and I see your name as the developer. If this is you, would this app allow me to take Janome thread color and find an Isacord thread color match or close to it? I just purchased a S9 a few months ago but the dealer suggests Isacord, that is what they sell, for use in my machine. It is quite a distance for me to travel there and it is the closest dealer I have so I do as they say :). If it will do that for me, I will purchase it. Thank you for your time. Helen Moslander