From: Jim Stutsman via Groups.Io <onlinesewing@...>
To: onlinesewing-janome <onlinesewing-janome@groups.io>
Sent: Fri, Feb 14, 2020 2:13 pm
Subject: Re: [onlinesewing-janome] New software for 15000 free motion quilting

In the US the machine update is installed by the dealer who also does a small hardware upgrade to the machine. Once that's done the dealer is supposed to contact Janome, who in turn is to send you a link by email to download an update to Horizon Link Suite. There is also a package of new feet that take advantage of the Quilt Maker upgrade features, and it has a fee attached. In Europe, UK, and Australia the machine update and Horizon Link update are included in the package with the new feet. Dealers are not involved, except to sell the package.