Re: extension table on 500e machine

Kathy Strabel

Cathy---An A-ha moment!!  That "extra base" (something brown) is a piece of dense foam that my machine sits on and that would be raising my machine upwards, making the machine bed and the extension table un-even. Duh, it is like trying to find an error in a checkbook register---when you give it to someone else to find, they spot it right away. I did not take the foam pad into account for causing this problem. Forehead slap here.  Thanks for your input. I guess I can add wood pieces to the other two legs of the extension table so it won't be tilted. The sample design stitched out fine, but probably better to have all things level and even. Just as long as the embroidery arm is not obstructed. Thanks a million!! This Group is sooooooo helpful!!!
Kathy Strabel    Camas WA

--
Have a good one!
Kathy Strabel