From: JILL BAILEY <jillbaileydubs16@...>
Date: 2/3/20 1:07 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: onlinesewing-janome@groups.io
Subject: Re: [onlinesewing-janome] Janome15000

Virginia , has the thread fallen out of the take up lever ? This can lead to bunching and perhaps do the fig 8 threading that Diane talked about on one of her videos ..
also perhaps check the black bobbin case for a nil or burr this can cause all sorts of problems if the bobbin case is damaged .. try to rethread in fig 8 and change the bobbin case to see if it is the that too .. good luck