Re: Janome15000

Elizabeth Mccall

Hi Virginia , I sure hope you have good luck with your machine. They are do DARN heavy to lug around! I don't know what Jim thinks about this idea , but  I found that the yellow bobbin works well in most cases.
The new all  cotton threads are so fine that they can act like a polyester embroidery thread., so I keep my yellow bobbin on the machine and even adjust thee tension on the pull up screen.
 By the way, there is a trick to placing the bobbin case in correctly & maybe this is the case. READ & LISTEN again to the 15000 App on bobbin placement. Be extra  careful when to perform the shutting on & off the machine on this.
Elizabeth
Mountainlady in Western North Carolina...

On Sun, Feb 2, 2020 at 6:25 PM Virginia via Groups.Io <Fmjfrazier=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
I never thought I would have to post here about my 15000 but I am at a dismay.  Tomorrow I plan to take it back into the dealer for a problem.  I do believe it is a combo tension and sensor issue but I guess I will find out.  I have had my 15000 upgraded to the QCP for a little over 2 years and not had one issue with either sewing or 3mbroidery no matter what thread , stabilizer etc I used.  I had the machine in about 10 days ago for my yearly service with no issues when I brought it in and since then I did 3 embroidery projects and some sewing with not one issue but ever since last evening I have had nothing but problems.  My thread is bunching underneath after 3 stitches of embroidery, it is giving me the message that my thread is broke to rethread and my thread is not broke.  When I do a regular stitch in sewing mode my bottom tension is way too loose. So I did a regular sewing  stitch on my 9400 and it was perfect.  I am bring in all of the samples so they can see what is going on.  Now they have hired a new service person but I am not really sure who serviced my machine however I am going to request the person I know to look at it.  I am more positive about his opinion then the new guy.  Wish me luck.   Virginia