Re: Does FootBook auto update?

Elizabeth Mccall

Just purchased the Footbook App ... This will be a good learning day, as I won't watch the Super Bowl  !
 I love the 15000 App.   Janome really missed  the SCORE on that project idea , but so glad some one made a  TOUCHDOWN with it !  Thanks, Jim & Diane !

On Sat, Feb 1, 2020 at 4:41 PM Jim Stutsman via Groups.Io <onlinesewing=icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:
All of our apps will update automatically if your settings allow it. You have the latest version. We will be updating the content as soon as we can get the foot or two that are new. Usually these things are revealed by Janome far in advance of them actually being available. Thanks for using our app!