Re: Question about 550E

Cheryl Paul

Pixey,

Quilt blocks are certainly easier, BUT this quilt hoop was created so that whole quilts could be quilted quickly and easily. I’m here to tell you that the “easy” was a challenge for me. Even though there is lots of space, when you’ve got the whole quilt ready to mount on the machine and mine were only single bed and lap size I found it a struggle to get everything where it should be and I didn’t take it totally out of the machine any more often that I absolutely needed to. I also have lots of space and a large enough table. I know people who have quilted a King Size quilt on their machine - I’m here to tell you it will NEVER be me.

Cheryl - Saskatoon