From: janome12000@yahoogroups.com [mailto:janome12000@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of Jim_Stutsman
Sent: October-14-11 2:09 PM
To: janome12000@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [janome12000] Re: Only one more sleep!

At six years I would guess you can expect something close to half the price
of a new 11000. Of course every dealer is different, your mileage may vary,
yada yada. One thing working against you is that the 11000 price has been
steadily falling, and as more trade-ins come into the market, prices will
drop even more. You might survey the market (Craig's List, eBay) to see what
they are going for now to get an idea if you are being offered a good price.