Re: stitches screen

Janet Cicerano

Hello,   I was wondering if there is an App available for the Janome 500e?  I looked in the Google Play store and did not find one.  I also could not find the mentioned My15000 app in the Play Store.  Am I looking in the wrong place?
Thanks,
Janet

On Wed, Jan 15, 2020 at 7:32 PM Jim Stutsman via Groups.Io <onlinesewing=icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:
Yes. The app is universal, meaning it works on iPhone and iPad. It also will adjust the video stream to match the available Internet speed. This is automatic. If you have a slow connection you also have the option of downloading the video first, then watching it. This allows high quality video on a very slow connection.