Re: MBX Question

HOUKW705@...

I have MBX 5.5 so don't know if that makes a difference.  I just went to File and then to Insert design command and opened a purchased file that was a JEF format.  I notice as I bring it in that the file is grouped.  Might check and see if your file comes in grouped.  I went to the ambiance quilting tab and clicked on it, set the size of the block making sure that I had selected Use Design Center so it would not try to make it's own center.  Set the design margin to the .25 for the quarter inch and then clicked ok and all of the lines added were on the outside of the design.  Don't know if this helps you in any way.