Re: MBX Question

Ceil J

Let me first say that I'm the last person to give opinions or advice as I'm still very much a beginner.  I did, however see a video from John Deer that wasn't exactly the same thing but the woman who did it was putting an offset around one of their designs that came in as a lettering file and said that the design needs to be broken apart before the offset would work.  I hope this may help.  Try to break the design apart and then try the offset.  Again, I only offer this as it's something I've heard but I guess you have nothing to lose by trying it.  Hope it helps and if I can find the video, I add it here.