MBX Question

J Fraker

Can anyone help me with this problem?  I am using MBX.  When I open a purchased design, if I want to use the Ambiance Quilting tool to quilt a 1/4" outline around the design, I set it up, but it's like MBX doesn't see all of the design so the line does not end up in the right place.  It actually goes over part of the design and just makes a real mess.  The only way I have found to make it come out right is to digitize a closed line around the outside of the design and then delete it after I use the Ambiance tool.  That's an extra step and kind of a pain to have to bother with.  I've tried the Outlines and Offsets tool with the same results.  Why isn't it seeing the whole design?