Re: Threadbook

Sharon Simmons

I seem to be having trouble with the Threadbook app.  I managed to make a list of some of my Valdani #5 threads in the Enter Missing Threads and then Submitted them to add to the Library.  How do I get them into the My Threads list?  Thank you.  Sharon

_.Hi Jim – I’ve downloaded your threadbook app and have listed a lot of my embroidery threads into the lists.  I’m trying to list my pearl cotton threads and was wondering if I can make a list of my own.  I use Valdani threads in size 12, 5 and 8.  The list includes Valdani Quiting Cotton and Valdani Variegated Cotton 50 wt in the brand list.  Is there a way I can create my own list of Valdani Pearl Cotton in the different sizes?  _,_.

Thank you.  Sharon

_,_

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#25874) | Reply To Group | Mute This Topic | New Topic