Re: Windows 7

Cheryl Paul

Carole,

Stitch Buddy is a program that you can purchase from the APP Store.  There is a version for your iPhone/iPad and one for the computer.  I purchased it years ago and it serves well to look at designs that are on my MacBook, without opening Digitizer, Hatch or FTCU on the Windows side - those take quite a bit of time to open, where Stitch Buddy is just seconds - the picture doesn’t look like a “stitch out” but you get the general appearance.  The program also can convert designs to several different formats - not all but the common ones.  So if you can only get a design in PES for example, you can purchase it, download and then open it in Stitch Buddy and convert it to JEF.

Go here to check it out:  https://www.stitchbuddy.de

Cheryl - Saskatoon