Re: 15000 Service

Elizabeth Mccall

HI Jim,
...I ordered Non JANOME brand case   with yellow dot & one red dot  bobbin case  that was packaged  sold as a JANOME case from a sewing  parts store online.....
 So a Quick Question? Can the red dot bobbin case  be used for Embroidery too?
I know the yellow face plate is for Embroidery only, but .just wondering abut the  yellow bobbin case , as I have heard red could be used.for embroidery .
Many Thanks,
Elizabeth Ann McCall

On Fri, Jan 3, 2020 at 12:20 PM Jim Stutsman via Groups.Io <onlinesewing=icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:
All repairs sent to Janome must be sent via an authorized dealer. Shipping in other than the original box is not recommended, but an authorized dealer can order an empty box to ship it in. Of course that makes it even more expensive. If your local service tech has worked on other computerized machines he should be able to handle whatever the problem is. If you let us know what's happening we may be able to suggest what needs to be done.