15000 Service

Elizabeth Mccall

Hi Jim,  I have question about repair of my JANOME 15000 ...If I cannot get a JANOME 1500 repaired  locally, can I send it back to the JAMOME repair in New Jersey or wherever it is?
OR .....do I have to have a JANOME DEALER send it in ?     I do not  live where I purchased my machine or have the box, but I have all my papers & registered it 5 years ago.. My repair man here says it is mechanical not electronic, but service is very slow. I hope he can repair it , as this shop is a drop off & pick up service through a local shop called Foam & Fabric in Fletcher, NC
Thanks for any answers
Elizabeth Ann McCall.

On Fri, Jan 3, 2020 at 11:07 AM favymtz <favymtz@...> wrote:
What I nice gift for you, Rose!
As a former Janome employee it was always my delight to have a new client come into the more modern sewing machine world.
Because of all the "new to you" features this may seem like a lot more than you think you need, but I assure you that you will truly enjoy the quality and abilities the machine has. I hope you will love your machine, it's a very good, solid, and not so basic machine!
Faviola

--
Favymtz