Re: Rose Knott

Pixey

Rose,

Don’t be overwhelmed by all the options and customized “features”.  I have the 6600P (which was the very similar successor to the 6500P) and it is my number 1 go-to machine for basic sewing.  I love the fact that you can just sit down and easily start sewing with an easy to adjust stitch length and stitch width without having to worry about going through menus, choosing auto-setup/application features,  etc.

Pixey

On Jan 2, 2020, at 8:48 AM, Rose Knott DeSousa <rkdyak@...> wrote:

Just a quick question: I got this 6500P for a gift. Is it just for fancy quits etc making. Can't you use it for simple things as putting patches on knees on a adult pair of blue jeans.

Thank you
Rose