Re: Check Correct Presser Foot Warning on MC12000

Kathy Strabel

Lynne--I do not have this particular machine, but the Check Correct Foot warning you are getting usually corresponds to whether you have the correct throat plate (the straight stitch, or the zig zag plate) in place for the type of stitch you have selected. But you say both the needle and plate are correct. You may simply have a "glitch" that needs to be "un-glitched" by the dealer who recently serviced your machine. If it were me, unless someone else can give you better advice, I would take it back to the dealer and have them fix it while you wait.  Good luck!   Kathy Strabel   Camas WA

--
Have a good one!
Kathy Strabel