Re: Windows 7

Janet Cicerano

Hello,  I'm in a similar situation with Windows 7 and spending my New Years attempting to back up my pictures and files to move to my new laptop with Windows 10.  I'm not an IT expert by any means so some of this is trial and error.
Happy New Year,
Janet

On Tue, Dec 31, 2019 at 6:44 PM Carole O'Mara <caroleinco@...> wrote:
I have just read that Microsoft will end support for Windows 7 as of January 14, 2020.  I still use Windows 7 but I back up all my designs from my computer to thumb drives.  I'm hesitant to upgrade to Windows 8 as I'd heard of problems with it.  Can I still use Windows 7 and not upgrade?

Happy new year to all.
Carole - Colorado