Re: Thick Seams

Cheryl Paul

Hi Carole,

Yes, the 8200QPC is the “8200”. I have the 15000 which is actually the Memory Craft 15000 Quilt Maker, as I upgraded my Version 1 machine to the what the newest model is called, even though the colour of the my machine doesn’t have the little rose coloured bar on it face or the name “Quilt Maker”. It is just easier to say the number of the machine than all the letters that are included. Another example is the very newest and bigger Janome so far the “Continental M7 Professional”. She’s been shorted to the M7, so you see how things can get a bit confusing.

Cheryl - Saskatoon