Re: Thick Seams

Nancy Lusk

Thank you for this video!  I didn’t know what that tool was for!  Will put it to good use.
Merry Christmas.

Nancy

"But he would feed you with the finest of the wheat, and with honey from the rock I would satisfy you."  Psalm 81:16

On Dec 18, 2019, at 10:44 AM, J Fraker <frakersfunnyfarm@...> wrote:

Here's a very good YouTube video on how to use it.

On Wed, Dec 18, 2019, 9:58 AM Pixey via Groups.Io <pixeyam=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
So when Diane’s wrist heals (which I was really sorry to hear about), it would be nice to have a video in either FootBook or the My15000 app that shows how to use the “hump jumper”, which I guess is called the “button shank plate” in the instruction manual.  It has always sort of confused me on how to actually use it.

Thanks,
Pixey

On Dec 17, 2019, at 1:22 PM, J Fraker <frakersfunnyfarm@...> wrote:

True, the foot should hold up, but since it doesn't, you can use the hump jumper. Mine came with one, I'm assuming they all did.

On Tue, Dec 17, 2019, 2:06 PM Kathy Strabel <ksbappa@...> wrote:
Jim--I saw your input re: the Janome A foot. Went to the  Foot Book video and see that the person displaying the A foot and describing the purpose of the small spring/button part of the foot. Like the lady in the video, my A foot has also lost its ability to stay in the "in" position. I have had that foot around 3 years, and it is not performing well after this relatively short time period.  I don't mean to be a complainer, but ........they just don't make things the way they used to!!   Aside from the aforementioned failure, the A foot functions well on flat seams.    Kathy S. Camas WA