Re: Thick Seams

J Fraker

True, the foot should hold up, but since it doesn't, you can use the hump jumper. Mine came with one, I'm assuming they all did.

On Tue, Dec 17, 2019, 2:06 PM Kathy Strabel <ksbappa@...> wrote:
Jim--I saw your input re: the Janome A foot. Went to the  Foot Book video and see that the person displaying the A foot and describing the purpose of the small spring/button part of the foot. Like the lady in the video, my A foot has also lost its ability to stay in the "in" position. I have had that foot around 3 years, and it is not performing well after this relatively short time period.  I don't mean to be a complainer, but ........they just don't make things the way they used to!!   Aside from the aforementioned failure, the A foot functions well on flat seams.    Kathy S. Camas WA