Re: Thick Seams

Kathy Strabel

Jim--I saw your input re: the Janome A foot. Went to the  Foot Book video and see that the person displaying the A foot and describing the purpose of the small spring/button part of the foot. Like the lady in the video, my A foot has also lost its ability to stay in the "in" position. I have had that foot around 3 years, and it is not performing well after this relatively short time period.  I don't mean to be a complainer, but ........they just don't make things the way they used to!!   Aside from the aforementioned failure, the A foot functions well on flat seams.    Kathy S. Camas WA