Re: Customizer 11000

Nyssa Lanzafame

Also, you should be able to go to your local library for this :)  i know that in the scheme of buying this machine it is a drop in the hat ( or like me it was a years long savings endeavor, and if you actually had the money you would rather buy thread LOL!)  Either way, if this is the one time in months that you will need it, we can keep some electronics out of landfills  by using shared resources :)

Just a thought.  as i did this it was the first time i'd needed a drive in several years, and i have not needed one again since!  though Janome did send me the link via email, for the upgrade for my machine...so they may be able to send you a link if you reach out to them.