Re: Customizer 11000

Pixey

I am not sure about an Embroidery Editor download.  But here a link on YouTube of the instructional video.

I would concur that you should probably invest in a USB plug in external CD/DVD drive.  They are not that expensive and while a lot of the design vendors have gone to downloads, some brands still come only on CDs.

Pixey

On Dec 15, 2019, at 2:06 PM, Janet Cicerano <janet.cicerano@...> wrote:

Hello, I recently purchased the 500e and have not used it yet.  My fairly new laptop does not have a CD/DVD player and I do not currently own an external player.  Is it possible to download the information from a website that is on the DVD that came with the 500e?
Janet

On Fri, Dec 13, 2019 at 6:14 PM Jim Stutsman via Groups.Io <onlinesewing=icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi Mel, welcome to the group! Your 500E actually comes with a CD/DVD that contains the software you will need for your machine. Customizer 11000 is older software that was originally created for the Memory Craft 11000, then later modified to include the 350E. It won't do a thing for you, and actually has issues with Windows 10 using USB. When you get your machine install the software that came with it, and then if you have questions you can ask them here. On the 550E I believe the software is called "AcuTools", but I don't know what it is on the 500E. You can let us know that too!